Selling your Brevard County home? This can be a daunting process but I am here to help! Please contact me at 321-351-1441 for a free consultation. Also, this article will help you with some tips!
When you’re selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced Realtor®. This person can provide you with an honest assessment of your home, based on several factors, including: Market Conditions, Condition of Your Home, Repairs or Improvements, Selling and Time frame. In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, should sell within 30 to 90 days.
If the price of your home is too high, this could cause several things:
• Limits buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home because it appears to be out of their buying range.
• Limits showings. Other salespeople may be more reluctant to view your home.
• Used as leverage. Other Realtors® may use this home to drive the sale of other homes that are better-priced.
• Extended stay on the market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective.
Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
• Lower price. An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead to a lower
selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price – sometimes several times. In the end, you’ll probably
get less than if it had been properly priced in the first place.
• Wasted time and energy. A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home.
Realtors® have known it for years – well-kept homes that are properly priced in the beginning
always get you the fastest sale for the best price! And that’s why you need a professional to assist
you in the selling of your home.
Often, in a seller’s market, homes that are priced slightly below market value initially will sell for
more, simply because of the extra interest they incite. This can be a risk, however, and when it
comes to such a decision, an experienced, trusted Realtor® is your best ally.
For more information visit my website or call 321-351-1441. I’d be happy to walk you through this process!